Kikisake-shi Course 2022
June 30 @ 10:00 – July 2 @ 17:00
The course dates are as followed
- Day1 30th June 1000-1700
- Day2 1st July 1000-1700
- Day3 2nd July 1000-1700
- Exam 22nd July 1000-1330 (TBC)
Each session comprises three lessons and a final exam. Students will gain a comprehensive education in:
- Sake history stories and culture
- Theoretical concepts behind sake including ingredients, production and classification
- Gain hands-on experience through the practical tasting of many types and styles of sake
- Sake labels and how to serve sake
Our London based sake courses run up to four times each year. They are classroom-based to provide proactive and effective learning conditions. Our course teachers, Satomi and Oliver, are both informative and engaging, providing an exhilarating learning experience that will enhance your chosen career.
We limit our courses to 15 students, as our experience suggests that this is the ideal number to get the most out of your sake experience and for the most effective sharing and learning environment.